We specialise in helping professional people in all aspects of their life both personally and professionally to enhance performance and unlock their true potential.
You might be looking to grow in confidence and productivity, get clarity on your goals, start something new, develop as a manager or leader, get a better work/life balance or simply need time and space to think.
Our individual programmes are tailored to your unique personal needs and requirements.
Treating you with the utmost confidentiality, we create a friendly, non-judgemental safe place for you to discuss, tease out ideas, problem solve and identify solutions. Using a mix of coaching and mentoring, we will listen, challenge, guide and support you, raising awareness and perspective to help you make decisions on how to achieve your goals. We will explore those attitudes, behaviours, values and beliefs that are holding you back and stopping you from doing the things that you want to do.
Sessions are flexible but normally last 60 minutes up to 2 hours, depending on your preference and the subject matter. Our practice is consistent with the code of professional practice set out in the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) code of ethics. A coaching/mentoring agreement is mutually agreed before we begin each programme.
We recognise the importance of working with a coach and or mentor that is a good fit for your needs so offer a free 30 minute consultation to help you discuss your exact requirements and answer any questions you may have.
Typical themes that work well in a coaching environment include;
Personal Development – Empowerment & self-promotion
- Selling your authentic self
- Self-confidence & positive thinking
- Effective communication skills
- Stress management
- Setting goals effectively
- Make better use of your time, resources and abilities
- Managing change
- Dealing with conflict
Performance coaching – Leadership, communication & influence
- Developing your leadership style
- Transitioning to a new management or leadership position
- Perform and influence at your best in meetings and beyond
- Setting and maintaining your professional goals
- Presentations & pitching – The elevator and beyond.
- Network to build relationships, partnerships and business opportunities
- Enjoy a work life balance
- Selling yourself with confidence in interviews
- Increasing your personal impact and profile within the organisation
- Develop competencies and behaviours for organisational success
- Feeling stuck in your current role
- Considering a career change or looking at retirement
- Returning to work after a break
- Self-employed and running a small business
- Looking at contracting in comparison to salaried employment
Get in touch today to find out how we can help.
Call us now on 01 437 8313 or email firstname.lastname@example.org