Follow the “Alphabet” of success when it comes to selling yourself
- Be Yourself!
- Clear goals help you to focus
- Discuss relevant topics for each call
- Enthusiasm is key
- Follow your instincts and intuition
- Gain eye contact
- Have a plan of action before and after each call
- Interest in what the customer says is paramount
- Jot down key points before & after each call
- Keep to the plan as best you can
- Listen intently
- Make the person know that you understand and respect them
- Never undermine or talk down to them
- One hundred percent focus on the moment and maximising any opportunities for orders
- “People buy from people”
- Questions of an open or closed variety are vital
- Rapport is what you are looking to achieve as well as referrals
- Smile brightly and use positive body language
- Timing and thank you make all the difference
- Use a customer management system to store customer and prospect data
- Value their opinion and their business
- What’s the difference between you and the competition?
- X factor is what makes you stand out from the others
- Yes is the word you are after when it comes to orders and long term business relationships
- Zero in on closing the deal and don’t ignore the strength of silence
To practice and perfect your own ABC of selling for 2022, you need to reach out for additional support, because getting it right makes all the difference.
WoodHazel consulting ltd through their, ‘Philosophy of’ training courses in sales, marketing and leadership have the proven theories and blueprints to enable positive outcomes for your sales, profits, and teamwork into 2022 and beyond.
Call +353 1 437 8313 or email email@example.com now to make it a prosperous 2022.