We have our gut feelings which can also be classed as inspiration or intuition.
- Try to make sure that they aren’t distorted by outside influences or prejudices
Our decision making can be hampered by undue influence.
- Surround yourself with positive people. They would be individuals who have yours and the company’s best interests at heart.
- They certainly don’t need to be yes men or women who tell you what they think you want to hear
- They should be questioning individuals, great listeners, and not afraid to tell you the truth
It is vital to be able to take advice and to listen
Always be reflective, to look at what works and what doesn’t
- Write or create a journal to document your inner voice and the advice of positive partners
Trust in yourself and your colleagues to take action from what you learn
Be very much in the now moment to make it happen
Don’t be afraid to reach out for additional support to add a fresh perspective.
WoodHazel consulting ltd through their, ‘Philosophy of’ training courses in sales, marketing and leadership would like to help you to find your inner voice and to express it in positive outcomes for your sales, profits, and teamwork into 2022 and beyond. Call +353 1 437 8313 or email email@example.com now to make it a prosperous 2022.